Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. How do I reach customer service for Target credit cards?
A. You will find the Target credit card customer service phone number as well as options for reaching customer service online via the links below:
1. Target REDCards - Contact Customer Service - Go here for Target credit card customer service phone numbers, payment mailing address, debit card customer service, more. (www.target.com)
2. Target Credit Card Login for E-Mail Customer Service - Sign in with your username and password to your Target credit card account, and you will be able to contact customer service via e-mail. (rcam.target.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Cricket wireless bill?
A. You can pay your Cricket bill by phone, by mail, at a payment center, and other ways as well. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Cricket Wireless - Online Login and Bill Pay - Log in here to pay your Cricket Wireless bill online and otherwise manage your Cricket account. If you haven’t yet signed up for online account access, you can do that here, too. (account.mycricket.com)
2. How Do I Pay My Bill Each Month? - This page shows you all the ways you can pay your Cricket Wireless, including online payment, automatic bill payment via credit or debit card, by phone, at an authorized payment location, or by mail (mailing address included here). (www.mycricket.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Dish Network bill?
A. You can pay your Dish Network bill online, by phone, by mail, in person at a payment center location, or via automatic payments. Use the links below to pay now or get the exact payment information you need.
1. Dish Network Online Login and Bill Pay - Go here to log in to your Dish Network account and make a payment online. If you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you can register for those via the link you’ll find on this page. (www.dish.com)
2. Dish Network - Ways To Pay Your Bill - Click through to see all of your options for paying your Dish Network bill, including paying online, by phone, in person with Pay By Cash, or by mail. (You can find the mailing address here). (www.mydish.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Florida Power & Light bill?
A. You can pay your FPL bill online, by mail, by phone, and other ways, too. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Ways to Pay Your FPL Bill - Residential Options - This page shows you the many ways you can pay your FPL bill, including online payment, automatic payments via monthly bank account withdrawals, payment via credit card or debit card, pay by phone, pay by mail, electronic payments via CheckFree or your local bank, or in person via certain pay agents. (www.fpl.com)
2. Florida Power & Light - Log In & Pay Bill - Use your login ID and password to access your account and pay your FPL bill online. If you haven’t registered for online access in the past, you can do that here, too. (app.fpl.com)
Q. Which SUVs offer 3rd row seating?
A. Probably a lot more than you think — in fact, below is a list of 35 SUVs with a 3rd row, with links to more info about them:
1. 2014 Acura MDX - Offers third row seats for a total of seven passengers fitting in. Pricing starts at $42,290. (www.acura.com)
2. 2014 Audi Q7 - Audi SUV offers a standard third row of seats for seating up to 7. Starting price of $47,700. (www.audiusa.com)
3. BMW X5 - Only BMW SUV with a (optional) 3rd row. Starting price of $61,525. (www.bmwusa.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my TJ Maxx credit card bill?
A. You can make a TJ Maxx credit card payment online, by mail, or by phone, but you can NOT make a payment in a TJ Maxx store. (NOTE: The TJ Maxx credit card changed issuers a while back from Chase to GE Capital / GE Money Bank, so the online payment system changed as well.) The links below will direct you to what you need:
1. TJ Maxx Credit Cards Login & Online Payment - Click through to log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill online, or, if you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you’ll find a link to register for online access. (www.gecrbcredit.com)
Q. Where can I find new or used limousines for sale in the state of California?
A. Below we have listed 7 good sources of new and used limos for sale throughout California, from luxury sedans to stretch limos:
1. LimeLite Coachworks - Santa Clara, CA company sells new and used limos, including stretch limos, SUV limos, party buses, even building custom hybrid limousines. (www.limelitelimo.com)
2. eBay Motors - About 20 limos up for auction or immediate sale from sellers in California last we looked, including Lincoln Town Car stretch limos, Hummer limos, classic Mercedes Benz limousines, more. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
Q. What are my options for making my Capital One credit card payment?
A. You can pay your Capital One credit card bill online, by phone, or by mail. Use the links below to log in and pay or to find the right phone number / mailing address.
1. Capital One Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in here to pay your Capital One credit card bill online and/or to view statements, make changes to your account, etc. If you haven’t paid online before, click the “Need to Enroll” link to register for online account access. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Capital One Credit Card Payments By Phone - Go here for the Capital One customer service telephone number to make a bill payment by phone, as well as other Capital One phone numbers that may be helpful. (www.capitalone.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Fingerhut bill?
A. You can pay your Fingerhut credit bill online, by mail, over the phone, and even through automatic payments from your bank account. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Fingerhut Login and Bill Pay - Click through to sign in to your Fingerhut account and make a payment online. If you don’t already have an online account password, you can register for online access here. (www.fingerhut.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment on My WebBank / Fingerhut Credit Account? - This page tells you how to pay your Fingerhut credit card bill online or by mail (with mailing address provided), plus offers two other options for payments. (www.fingerhut.com)
Q. Where can I buy Elie Tahari jeans online?
A. Finding Elie Tahari clothing online is easy, but finding Tahari jeans in particular can be a bit more difficult. Below are 7 sites where we found them available, though often in limited styles:
1. ElieTahari.com - Buy Tahari jeans straight from the official online store, with a half dozen styles available on our last visit to the shop. (www.elietahari.com)
2. 6PM.com - Four styles of Tahari jeans for sale at this discount retailer last we looked, including Vanessa, Deirdre and Joey styles. (www.6pm.com)
Q. Where can I find Adlake railroad lanterns for sale?
A. You can actually still buy railroad style lanterns from Adlake itself, though if you are hoping for authentic Adlake lanterns actually used by railroads of the past, you can check eBay or the other handful of links below.
1. New Adlake Railroad Lamps for Sale at Adlake.com - Buy new Adams & Westlake railroad style lamps straight from the company. Obviously these haven’t been used at any actual railroads, but you can get the look from the original manufacturer. Hanging lanterns, switch lamps, Kero lamps with red, blue, green, amber or clear globes, marker lamps, plus replacement parts. (www.adlake.com)
2. eBay - You’ll find over 100 antique Adlake railroad lanterns up for auction or immediate sale here, including Adlake non-sweating lanterns, Kero lanterns with colored globes, etc. Some of these lanterns are from specific railroads, though not all. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where do I go for the Craigslist site in Sacramento, California? What can you tell me about it?
A. You’ll find the link to the official Craigslist site for Sacramento below, plus a number of links to the most popular sections of the site and links to reports of scams on Craigslist in the Sacramento area.
In short, Craigslist offers free classified ads for both the person who places the ad and the person who reads and responds to it. One exception is the jobs section, where employers who post ads do have to pay a fee, while job seekers do not. You’ll find ads for jobs, cars for sale, apartments for rent, dating possibilities and more in the Sacramento area. Check the links:
1. Craigslist Sacramento - The Sacramento area version of the popular Craigslist classified sites features ads for just about anything you might need in Sacramento, from cars for sale to open jobs to apartments for rent to local services. In addition, you can peruse the Craigslist personal ads or talk in the forums sections about a wide variety of subjects Sacramento-specific or just general interest. Most ads can be placed for free, only a few categories such as employers placing help wanted ads have any cost. (sacramento.craigslist.org)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application - Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge - This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. Where can I find Jag Jeans for sale online?
A. You can buy Jag Jeans straight from the company as well as at a number of other online retailers. Below are 9 sources for Jag jeans.
1. Jag Jeans - Official Site - Shop for women’s Jag Jeans straight from the source, including petite and plus size jeans. You’ll find pull on, low rise, mid rise, high rise, boot cut, and other styles in blue, black, white and other jean colors. (www.jagjeans.com)
2. Zappos.com - This popular online retailer offers a large selection of women’s Jag Jeans bottoms including blue and black jeans, cords, skirts, Bermuda shorts and more in regular, petite and plus size. Free shipping and also free 365-day returns, if necessary. (www.zappos.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Citi credit card bill?
A. You can pay Citibank credit card bills online, by mail, by phone and more. See the links below to access all of your options or to get customer service questions answered:
1. Citi Cards Login - This link takes you to the Citicards.com home page, where you can log in along the left-hand side of the page in order to pay your credit card bill online. If you don’t already have online access, you can register here. (creditcards.citi.com)
2. Citi Cards Payment Mailing Addresses and Customer Service Phone Numbers - This page offers mailing addresses for different Citi credit cards if you’d like to mail in your payment, and also includes customer service telephone numbers for both Citicards and partner credit cards including AT&T, Citgo, ExxonMobil, Hilton, Sears, Shell, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Sunoco and Home Depot. Info included for both consumer and business Citi cards. (NOTE: the customer service phone numbers for partner cards are found via the “View More” link found in the Phone Numbers section of the page.) (online.citibank.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card? Where is the application?
A. You can apply via the Internet, or download an application online that you can either send in or bring in to a Target store to apply. Check out the links below for application and other relevant info on the Target Red Card credit card:
1. Target REDcards - Apply - Go here to apply for a Target REDcard credit card online or to download the application to mail in or bring in to a Target store. (www.target.com)
2. Target Credit Card Online Application - Use this link to go directly to the Target credit card application and apply for a REDcard online. (www.target.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Credit One card bill?
A. You can make a payment on your Credit One Bank card account online or by mail. See the links below for information on both options:
1. Credit One Online Login and Bill Pay - Click through to log in and pay your Credit One Bank bill straight from the Credit One site’s home page. (www.creditonebank.com)
2. Credit One Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to find the mailing address for Credit One card payments. You’ll also find customer service telephone numbers if you need to speak to a person about your account. (www.creditonebank.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card, and what are my options for making payments?
A. You can apply for a Target credit card online, in a Target store or print out an application to send in for approval. If you already have a Target credit card, you can access your card account and make payments online or by mail. Below are the main links you’ll need to get a Target credit card, make a payment, or learn more about what they have to offer:
1. Target REDCard - Official Site - This page leads to you to information and application info for the Target credit card and Target Debit Card (which happen to be red) from Target National Bank. The Target credit card can be used only to charge at Target stores or at Target.com, and you get 5% off on all purchases you make with the card. You can also manage your Target account online here, including viewing balances, past credit card statements, make a payment, and other services. Holders of the Target Visa can pay bills online, but you can no longer apply for new Target Visa cards — only the store REDcard is still issued to new customers. (www.target.com)
2. REDCard Sign In - Go here for the direct login to your existing Target store credit card or Target Visa account. You can also activate your Target Visa here if you just got one. (rcam.target.com)
Q. Where can I see a list of credit cards from department stores and other retailers?
A. We’ve got a list of over 50 department credit cards and other store cards right here:
1. Wal-Mart Credit Cards - Offers a Wal-Mart Discover credit card that can be used at Wal-Mart or anywhere else and rebates up to one percent of your purchases back to you. Also offers a Wal-Mart-only credit card. (www.walmart.com)
2. JCPenney Credit Card - Charge your purchases at Penney’s department stores with this card. (www.onlinecreditcenter2.com)