Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. What is up with Comenity Bank / WFNNB? Who are they and how do I reach them if I have a problem?
A. Comenity Bank is a bank that issues many credit cards in partnership with retail stores or other businesses. It was formerly know as World Financial Network Bank (or WFNNB), and is a subsidiary of Alliance Data, a company that provides a variety of “private label” financial services for retailers and other clients.
Q. Where can I find used mobility scooters for sale?
A. Below are 8 good resources for pre-owned mobility scooters:
1. eBay.com - Over 400 used mobility scooters up for auction or immediate sale here, including relatively cheap 3-wheel and 4-wheel electric scooters from Pride, ShopRider, Rascal, Jazzy, Invacare, along with related items such as motors, controllers, used seats, etc. (www.ebay.com)
2. Marc’s Mobility - Last we checked there about a dozen used mobility scooters from Pride, Rascal, and other makers for sale here. (www.marcsmobility.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my eBay MasterCard account?
A. Your eBay MasterCard is actually integrated with your PayPal account (or you may now have a PayPal account after getting the eBay credit card), so you will actually log in to your PayPal account in order to access information about your eBay MasterCard, pay your bill, etc. See the links below for more information on how to log in to your eBay credit card account and get customer service help if needed:
1. PayPal Login / eBay MasterCard Login - As mentioned above, you will actually sign in to your eBay MasterCard account through PayPal, so this link takes you to the PayPal home page, where you can log in to your account and see eBay MasterCard activity as well as any other activity you may have done with your PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Fingerhut bill?
A. You can pay your Fingerhut credit bill online, by mail, over the phone, and even through automatic payments from your bank account. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Fingerhut Login and Bill Pay - Click through to sign in to your Fingerhut account and make a payment online. If you don’t already have an online account password, you can register for online access here. (www.fingerhut.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment on My WebBank / Fingerhut Credit Account? - This page tells you how to pay your Fingerhut credit card bill online or by mail (with mailing address provided), plus offers two other options for payments. (www.fingerhut.com)
Q. Where can I find military surplus vehicles for sale online?
A. Below are 20+ sites that sell military surplus vehicles, either online or at their places of business.
1. GovLiquidation.com - Buy U.S. government Army surplus vehicles at this online community marketplace offering surplus and scrap assets from the United States Department of Defense. Products include a wide range of trucks, trailers, tractors, combat and tactical vehicles, cranes and passenger vehicles. Shows tons of parts and components in addition to complete vehicles, but you can narrow your search further to see just the types of vehicles you’re interested in. (www.govliquidation.com)
2. eBay Motors - Almost 100 surplus military vehicles up for auction on our last visit here, including vintage military trucks and Jeeps, as well as motorcycles, trailers and other non-traditional vehicles. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where can I find cool and interesting pumpkin stencils online?
A. Below are over two dozen of the best sites for pumpkin stencils to give you a template for carving your jack o’lantern. Some of the stencils are free, some require you to pay a small amount:
1. Disney Pumpkin Stencils from Disney Family - Free pumpkin carving stencils of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Jack Skellington, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Malificent, Olaf from Frozen, Phineas & Ferb (and Perry the Platypus), Monsters Inc, Lightning McQueen or Mater from Cars, Ariel, Snow White, Tinkerbell and more. (family.disney.com)
2. Hershey’s - Free stencils ranging from easy to advanced, including ghosts, spiders, witches, bats, skull & crossbones, black cat, grim reaper, haunted house, etc. (www.hersheys.com)
Q. Where can I find hoodies that zip all the way up, even over the face?
A. We get this question A LOT, and it’s no wonder, because as soon as we find sources for these full zip hoodies, they all seem to sell out and then we have to go digging again. Last we looked, the dozen sites below all had zip over the face hoodies.
1. Stylin Online - Last time we checked there were about 10 over the face hoodies here, including full zip Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Transformers, Perry from Phineas & Ferb, R2D2, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormtrooper hoodies, Lego Ninjago, plus half mask Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle kids hoodies. The full-zip hoodies are sprinkled throughout the hoodies offered for sale, so it may take some searching around to see them all. (www.stylinonline.com)
2. Skeleton Hoodies That Zip All the Way at eBay - This link covers all new and used skeleton hoodies at eBay, but many zip all the way up over the face to show a full skeleton & skull mask. (www.ebay.com)
Below are the key links you’ll need for creating a baby registry at Target or buying a gift from a registry of a family member or friend. You’ll also find a couple of links providing “reviews” or complaints about the registry.
1. Target Baby Registry - Main Page - Create your baby registry here and find everything you need to welcome your baby all in one place. The site offers plenty of information on what you’ll need to help you get started. If you’re looking for a baby shower gift for someone else who registered at Target, you can look up a gift list registry by plugging in the expectant parents’ name. (www.target.com)
2. Create Your Target Baby Registry - If you’re just getting started with your Target baby registry, go here to sign in and start selecting items. If you don’t yet have an online Target account, you can do that here & then proceed to start your registry. (www.target.com)
Q. Where can I find vans for sale that carry up to 15 passengers?
A. You can buy 15-passenger vans new from dealers or check out the handful of sources that sell them used. The links below lead you to both options:
1. Ford E-Series - The E-350 Extended Length version of these Ford vans has capacity for 15 passengers. Go here for photos, features and specs, and info on local dealers that have these vans for sale. (www.fordvehicles.com)
2. Chevrolet Express - The diesel Chevy Express 3500 Extended Wheelbase Passenger Van offers seating for 15. Go here for other features and specs and info on how to buy one new. (www.chevrolet.com)
Q. Where can I find lighted peace sign decorations?
A. Your options are limited, but the half dozen links below should provide enough options to meet your needs:
1. Iron Accents - Three choices of large lighted peace signs made from metal. (ironaccents.ecomm-search.com)
2. Lighted Tie-Dye Peace Sign at Shindigz - This 7-foot tall tie dye peace sign is meant for indoor use at themed parties, but of course you can use it anywhere you want. It is lighted but bulbs do not come with it, so add those into your cost. (www.shindigz.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Credit One card bill?
A. You can make a payment on your Credit One Bank card account online or by mail. See the links below for information on both options:
1. Credit One Online Login and Bill Pay - Click through to log in and pay your Credit One Bank bill straight from the Credit One site’s home page. (www.creditonebank.com)
2. Credit One Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to find the mailing address for Credit One card payments. You’ll also find customer service telephone numbers if you need to speak to a person about your account. (www.creditonebank.com)
Q. Where can I find used snow plows for sale?
A. Below is a list of 8 sites where you can either see currently available used snow plows or sites from dealers that say they carry used plows, even if their Websites don’t show current inventory.
1. eBay - Over 200 used snow plows up for auction or immediate sale here, listed in order from most to least expensive, meaning you’ll see large scale commercial snow plows first and then smaller truck and ATV plows further down the list. These are listings for used plows only; if you want both a vehicle and plow together, you’ll want to go to the eBay start page and do a new search for “snow plow.” (www.ebay.com)
2. Machinery Trader - Over 150 used snow plows up for sale and a few up for auction listed at this machinery classifieds site. (www.machinerytrader.com)
Q. What are my options for making a payment on my Chase car loan?
A. You can make a payment to Chase Auto Finance online, by mail, or by phone. See the links below to access all of your options.
1. Chase Auto Finance Online Login and Bill Payment - Go here to log in to your Chase car loan account and make a payment online. If you haven’t made a payment online previously, you can click the Get A User ID button at the site to register for online access. (www.chase.com)
2. Chase Auto Finance Payment Mailing Address - This page offers answers to common payment questions, including the main address of Chase Auto Finance, P.O. Box 78067, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8067. (www.chase.com)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application - Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge - This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. What are my options for making my Gerber life insurance payment?
A. You can pay your Gerber life insurance bill online or by mail. See the links below for both options:
1. Gerber Life Insurance - Online Login and Bill Pay - Click through to log in to your Gerber life insurance account and make a payment online. If you haven’t yet signed up for online access, you’ll find an “Enroll in Gerber Life eService” link to register. (www.gerberlife.com)
2. Gerber Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to find the payment mailing address and/or Gerber customer service telephone number. (www.gerberlife.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Globe Life insurance payment?
A. You can pay your Globe Life insurance payment online, by mail, and possibly by phone. The links below will get you to the online bill payment center as well as provide the mailing address and phone number for Globe Life.
1. Globe Life eService Center - Online Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in with your e-mail address and password here to pay your Globe life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a password, use the site’s Register Now link to get one. (www.globeontheweb.com)
2. Globe Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to get the mailing address of Globe Life Insurance, which we believe to be the correct place to send in payments. At last check, it was: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company, Globe Life Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73184. You will also find a toll-free customer service telephone number here — 1-800-811-3927. (www.globelifedirect.org)
Q. What are my options for paying my TJ Maxx credit card bill?
A. You can make a TJ Maxx credit card payment online, by mail, or by phone, but you can NOT make a payment in a TJ Maxx store. (NOTE: The TJ Maxx credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, formerly GE Capital Retail Bank, and you will make payments to Synchrony.) The links below will direct you to what you need:
1. TJ Maxx Credit Cards Login & Online Payment - Click through to log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill online, or, if you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you’ll find a link to register for online access. (www.reviewmyaccount.com)
Q. What information is available about credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Retail Bank?
A. Synchrony Bank (formerly named GE Capital Retail Bank) is the issuing bank behind many well-known retailer credit cards, including Wal-Mart credit cards, the JCPenney credit card, Care Credit medical financing, and many more. (The bank was formerly part of General Electric, but was spun off into a new company named Synchrony Bank.) If you have a card issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital and need information on the card or need to contact the company, the links below should get you started.
1. Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Credit Cards - Retail Partners - This page lists 29 retailer partners that issue their credit cards in partnership with Synchrony Bank / GE Capital, along with customer service phone numbers for each one, including Amazon, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard’s, eBay, GAP, Ikea, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Old Navy, Sam’s Club, TJ Maxx, Wal-Mart and more. (www.gecapital.com)
2. Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Credit Card - Online Login and Bill Pay - If you already have a Synchrony Bank / GE Capital credit card, go here to log in or register online and make a bill payment, check your balance, update your account information, etc. (www.mysynchrony.com)
Q. Where can I find old school desks for sale?
A. eBay is an obvious first stop, plus we’ve found a half dozen other decent sources for old school desks, both antique / vintage and simply old — they’re listed below:
1. eBay - Over 100 old, vintage school desks up for auction or immediate sale. We saw an antique wood teacher’s desk circa 1840, an old fashioned student desk and chair combo with an inkwell, and a 17th century wood and wrought iron desk and chair set among the offerings. (www.ebay.com)
2. Etsy - About 100 old school desks for sale here, including some nice antique and vintage school desks as well as some ugly school desks that are just plain old. (www.etsy.com)