Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. How do I log into my Vanguard investment account?
A. The links below should guide you to the correct login for you, depending on the type of Vanguard account you have.
1. Vanguard Personal Investors Login - If you have investment accounts with Vanguard, whether personal investing or retirement accounts, in most cases this will be your login page. Type in your username and hit the Log On button — your password will be asked for on the screen that follows. (personal.vanguard.com)
2. Vanguard - Request Online Account Access or Reset Username and Password - If you have forgotten your info to log in, or if you’ve never had online account access, go here to set up a new login ID and password. You will need your account number or your 401(k) plan number to register (or re-register). (personal.vanguard.com)
Q. Where can I find hoodies that zip all the way up, even over the face?
A. We get this question A LOT, and it’s no wonder, because as soon as we find sources for these full zip hoodies, they all seem to sell out and then we have to go digging again. Last we looked, the dozen sites below all had zip over the face hoodies.
1. Stylin Online - Last time we checked there were about 10 over the face hoodies here, including full zip Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Transformers, Perry from Phineas & Ferb, R2D2, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormtrooper hoodies, Lego Ninjago, plus half mask Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle kids hoodies. The full-zip hoodies are sprinkled throughout the hoodies offered for sale, so it may take some searching around to see them all. (www.stylinonline.com)
2. Skeleton Hoodies That Zip All the Way at eBay - This link covers all new and used skeleton hoodies at eBay, but many zip all the way up over the face to show a full skeleton & skull mask. (www.ebay.com)
Q. How do I apply for a Bank of America auto loan online, or get more information about B of A car loans?
A. It’s fairly easy to find Bank of America auto loan info online, the only real hurdle is that Bank of America has set up their Web site so that you must identify the state in which you reside in order to get local rate information. Otherwise, piece of cake; use the links below:
1. Bank of America Auto Loans - Official Site - Click through and identify your state to get information on Bank of America auto loans specific to your location, including auto loan rates on new and used cars, RVs and boats, or an auto loan refinance or lease buyout. (www.bankofamerica.com)
2. Bank of America Auto Loan Application - Go here for direct access to Bank of America’s online auto loan application for new or used car financing, or refinancing of a vehicle you already own. (elending.bankofamerica.com)
Q. Where do I find information on Carson Pirie Scott credit cards? Can I apply online? Make my payment online?
A. While you can only apply for a new Carson Pirie Scott credit card in a Carson’s store, you can get information on their credit services online and also pay your Carson’s credit card bill if you’ve already got a card. Use the links below to get all of the information you need.
1. Carson Pirie Scott Credit Services - As stated above, you can only apply for a Carson’s credit card inside one of their stores, but this page offers information on the Carson Pirie Scott “Your Rewards” credit card program, as well as online bill payment, and special cardholder shopping days / deals. You can also use the Carson Pirie Scott card at any other department store within the Bon-Ton family of stores, including Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers. By the way, once you have the card, you can use it to make purchases online. (www.carsons.com)
2. Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in and pay your Carson Pirie Scott credit card bill online. In addition to bill payment, you can see your current statement, recent transaction history, account balance and other information. If you don’t yet have online access, you can register here for a login ID and password. This site is from Comenity Bank (formerly World Financial Network National Bank / WFNNB), which is the bank that actually issues the Carson’s credit card. (d.comenity.net)
Q. What are my options for making my Old Navy credit card payment?
A. You can pay your Old Navy credit card online, by phone or by mail. Use the links below to use whichever method you prefer:
1. Old Navy Credit Card Login & Bill Pay - Click through to log in to your Old Navy credit card account and pay your bill online. You’ll also find a “Register” button here if you want online access but haven’t signed up previously. (NOTE: This link takes you to the Old Navy login page from Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), the actual issuer of the Old Navy credit card.) (www3.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
2. Old Navy Credit Card Payment Mailing Address - Go here to get the mailing addresses for the Old Navy Visa as well as the Old Navy store credit card. (There is a different address for each.) (www.creditcardcatalog.com)
Q. Where can I see a list of credit cards from department stores and other retailers?
A. We’ve got a list of over 50 department credit cards and other store cards right here:
1. Kohl’s Charge Card - Credit card used for purchases at Kohl’s department stores only. (www.kohlscorporation.com)
2. Macy’s Credit Card - Offers store credit cards with varying Star Rewards levels. (www.macys.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card? Where is the application?
A. You can apply via the Internet, or download an application online that you can either send in or bring in to a Target store to apply. Check out the links below for application and other relevant info on the Target Red Card credit card:
1. Target Credit Card Online Application - Use this link to go directly to the Target credit card application and apply for a REDcard online. (www.target.com)
2. Printable Target Credit Account Application - Print out this Target credit card application, fill it out, and send it in via regular mail to the address shown on the application. The application is in PDF format. (img1.targetimg1.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my T-Mobile bill?
A. You can pay your T-Mobile bill online, by mail, by phone, or at a payment center. The links below take you to all these options and more:
1. My T-Mobile Login and Bill Pay - Log in here with your T-Mobile phone number and password to access your account and make a payment online. If you don’t have a password yet, you can sign up for one via a link on this page. (my.t-mobile.com)
2. All T-Mobile Payment Options - This page gives you the rundown on all the ways you can pay your T-Mobile bill, including online payments, automatic payments via credit card or checking account, paying at a T-Mobile payment center, payment by mail (mailing address shown here), or by phone. (support.t-mobile.com)
Below are 15 links either from or about Florida vacation rentals found on VRBO.com:
1. Florida Vacation Rentals at VRBO - The main page for Florida vacation rentals at the popular travel site VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner) cuts the state up into sections to help you narrow down the area you’re interested in. Search for your Florida home or condo rental in the North West (Panhandle), North Central, North East Coast, Central / Disney area, Central East, South East, Florida Keys, South West (Gulf) Coast, and Central West Coast. (www.vrbo.com)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application - Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge - This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. Where can I find used awnings?
A. As you probably know, awnings aren’t cheap, whether you are searching for a used home awning or an RV / camper awning, so looking for a used awning makes good sense. However, they are NOT easy to find. Below are 5+ sources for used awnings:
1. eBay - Over 75 auctions of used awnings here, including retractable patio awnings, large aluminum awnings, RV awnings and awning parts and replacement fabric. (shop.ebay.com)
2. Craigslist - Click through for a compilation of current ads for used awnings for sale from Craigslist classifieds sites from across the country, including mostly RV and camper / travel trailer awnings, but home awnings as well. (www.google.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my JCPenney credit card account?
A. Click the first link below for the main login page, plus check out the other links if you need extra help from customer service or if you want to log in to the JC Penney credit card rewards site, which is separate from the main card account area.
1. JCPenney Credit Center Account Login - Log in to your JCPenney credit card account with your User ID and password to make a bill payment or otherwise manage your account. If you don’t have a User ID and password, click the Register Here link to get started. The JCPenney credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and this link is actually to a Synchrony-owned site. (www.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
2. JCPenney Credit Card Login FAQs - This page gives you answers to frequently asked questions about login issues and/or registering online to access your JCPenney credit card account. (www.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Home Depot credit card?
A. You can apply for all current Home Depot credit cards online as well as in Home Depot stores. Below are links to applications for the main Home Depot credit cards, along with a few other links related to the cards that might also be helpful.
1. Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Application - This link takes you directly to the Home Depot consumer credit card application. This card is issued in partnership with Citibank, and the online application is actually on the Citi Web site. (www.citicards.com)
2. The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Account Application - Apply online for this Home Depot credit card for business use, which allows you to track purchases by PO name or Job Name / Job Number. This card can be paid off each month or you can choose to “revolve” balances from one billing period to the next. (www.accountonline.com)
Q. Where can I read reviews of Jeld-Wen windows?
A. below are 8 sources for reviews, complaints and rankings of Jeld-Wen windows:
1. J.D. Power & Associates 2012 Window & Patio Door Brand Survey, including Jeld-Wen Ranking - At the bottom of this June 2012 report on a J.D. Power survey of recent window & door purchase customer satisfaction, you will find Jeld-Wen ranked last among the dozen manufacturers listed. (www.prnewswire.com)
2. Window Manufacturer - Jeld-Wen or Anderson? - February 2014 forum conversation offers mixed reviews of Jeld-Wen windows. (www.houzz.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Amazon.com credit card bill?
A. There are actually two Amazon credit cards, so your payment options will depend on which card you have. You most likely have the Amazon Rewards Visa issued by Chase, but you may have the Amazon.com Store Card issued by Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank). In either case, the links below should direct you to exactly what you need:
1. Chase Amazon Rewards Visa Online Login and Bill Pay - If you have the Amazon Visa issued by Chase, use this link to find the login area to access your account and make a payment online. (www.chase.com)
2. Amazon.com Store Card Login & Bill Pay - If you have the Amazon credit card that is good only for purchases at Amazon.com (and is NOT a Visa card), use this link to reach the login area to access your account and pay online. (www.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my eBay MasterCard account?
A. Your eBay MasterCard is actually integrated with your PayPal account (or you may now have a PayPal account after getting the eBay credit card), so you will actually log in to your PayPal account in order to access information about your eBay MasterCard, pay your bill, etc. See the links below for more information on how to log in to your eBay credit card account and get customer service help if needed:
1. PayPal Login / eBay MasterCard Login - As mentioned above, you will actually sign in to your eBay MasterCard account through PayPal, so this link takes you to the PayPal home page, where you can log in to your account and see eBay MasterCard activity as well as any other activity you may have done with your PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
Q. Where can I shop online that allows me to buy today but pay later?
A. Below are 14 links that will help you find stores that allow you to buy now and pay later, from clothing to electronics to furniture:
1. PayPal Credit - Offers & Store Directory - Previously known as Bill Me Later, PayPal Credit offers a list of current offers from stores giving you the opportunity to make purchases today and pay later — often at a 0% interest rate. Be careful, though: most of these offers say that you will be charged interest from the date of purchase if you don’t completely pay off your balance on time — usually at a very high interest rate. (shopping.paypal.com)
2. Rent-A-Center - “Rent to own” is sometimes thought of as interchangeable with “buy now pay later” because you get the item you want and pay for it over a period of time (usually at a high interest rate). Rent-A-Center is one of the best known rent-to-own stores, offering furniture, TVs and other electronics, computers, major appliances and more on a Buy Now Pay Later basis. There’s no credit check, making it attractive for those with bad credit histories. (www6.rentacenter.com)
Q. Where can I find the payment mailing address for AT&T?
A. It depends on what AT&T service you are talking about. Below are 6 links that will show you the payment mailing addresses or payment location addresses for AT&T residential or business phone services, wireless services, and U-Verse service.
1. AT&T Home Phone Bill Payment Address - Choose whether you are a residential or small business customer, then enter your zip code to get the mailing address for your local AT&T phone service. (localization.att.com)
2. AT&T Wireless Payment Mailing Address - Enter your zip code to get the correct AT&T Wireless mail payment address. (www.wireless.att.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Globe Life insurance payment?
A. You can pay your Globe Life insurance payment online, by mail, and possibly by phone. The links below will get you to the online bill payment center as well as provide the mailing address and phone number for Globe Life.
1. Globe Life eService Center - Online Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in with your e-mail address and password here to pay your Globe life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a password, use the site’s Register Now link to get one. (www.globeontheweb.com)
2. Globe Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to get the mailing address of Globe Life Insurance, which we believe to be the correct place to send in payments. At last check, it was: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company, Globe Life Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73184. You will also find a toll-free customer service telephone number here — 1-800-811-3927. (www.globelifedirect.org)