Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. What are my options for making a payment on my GEICO insurance?
A. You can make a payment to Geico online, by mail, or over the phone. Use the links below to get your payment made easily:
1. Geico Auto & Motorcycle Insurance - Login and Online Bill Pay - Click through to log in and pay your Geico auto or motorcycle insurance bill. If you don’t yet have a login ID and password, there’s a link to sign up here, too. (www.geico.com)
2. GEICO Express Payment - Make a GEICO payment without having to create an online account with this interface that allows you to be identified by your phone number, Social Security number, or policy number. (ecams.geico.com)
Q. How do I log in to my Amazon credit card account to pay my bill online?
A. That depends on which Amazon credit card you have. If you have the Amazon.com credit card issued by Chase, you’ll have a different login than if have the store credit card or corporate credit issued by Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank). Use the links below and you should have no trouble getting logged in, regardless of which Amazon credit card you carry.
1. Chase Amazon Visa Credit Card Login - Chase is the bank that actually issues the Amazon Visa credit card, and this is the place to go to log in to your account to make a bill payment or otherwise manage your account. If you do not yet have a login ID and password, you can register for those here. (www.chase.com)
2. Chase Credit Card Customer Service - If you are having trouble logging into your Amazon.com credit card account, you will find the customer service help phone number here, as well as a link to e-mail support. (www.chase.com)
Q. Does Home Depot offer a bridal registry / gift registry?
A. Yes. Home Depot does have a gift registry, but you can only register at a single Home Depot store, not online. Start a bridal registry at a Home Depot store and gift givers can access your registry at the specific Home Depot store you registered at (but NOT at any other Home Depot stores).
Q. Where can I find 1959 Chevrolet Impala cars for sale?
A. Below are a half dozen sources for restored or unrestored Chevy Impala cars from the 1959 model year:
1. eBay Motors - Last time we looked here there were a half dozen ‘59 Impalas up for auction or sale, from dealers as well as private sellers. Most are restored cars, but we did see one project car if you wanted to do the restoring yourself. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
2. CarsForSale.com - About a dozen model year 1959 Impalas listed for sale here. (www.carsforsale.com)
Q. Where can I see trucks for sale under $1000?
A. Your options are limited, but we’ve supplied a half dozen links below that list trucks for sale under a thousand bucks:
1. eBay Motors - Over 50 pickup trucks and other trucks priced under $1000. most up for auction but a few available to buy immediately. Mostly older Ford pickups, Chevy C/K pickup trucks, etc., plus a few project trucks that will need some work to get running again. (www.ebay.com)
2. Cars.com - About 100 used pickup trucks listed for sale under $1000 nationwide at this classifieds site, including trucks from both dealers and private owners. As you might expect, most of these trucks are from model years between the late 1980s and the early 2000s with fairly high mileage. You can narrow the selection to your particular area by changing the zip code to something closer to home. (www.cars.com)
Q. Which SUVs offer 3rd row seating?
A. Probably a lot more than you think — in fact, below is a list of 35 SUVs with a 3rd row, with links to more info about them:
1. 2015 Acura MDX - Offers third row seats for a total of seven passengers fitting in. Pricing starts at $42,765. (www.acura.com)
2. 2014 Audi Q7 - Audi SUV offers a standard third row of seats for seating up to 7. Starting price of $48,300. (www.audiusa.com)
3. BMW X5 - Only BMW SUV with a (optional) 3rd row. Starting price of $61,525. (www.bmwusa.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my First National Bank of Omaha credit card bill?
A. You can pay your First National Bank bill online, you can set up automatic payments, or you can mail in a payment. The links below will lead you to all of those options as well as pages that will help if you need to contact First National Omaha:
1. First National Bank Omaha Login & Bill Pay - Go here to log in to your First National Bank of Omaha credit card account and pay your bill online. If you haven’t paid online in the past, use the “Enroll” link found at the site to register for online access. (www.firstnational.com)
2. First National Bank of Omaha Credit Card Payment Mailing Address - Within this page of contact information is the credit card payment mailing address for First Omaha — it is Bankcard Payment Processing, PO Box 2557, Omaha, NE 68103-2557. (www.firstnational.com)
Q. Where can I find tow trucks for sale in the state of Texas?
A. The 7 links below are your fastest way to see most of the new and used tow trucks for sale across Texas:
1. eBay Motors - This link actually takes you to listings of tow trucks for sale in Texas as well as some in neighboring states — specifically we searched on all tow trucks up for auction or sale within 500 miles of Austin, TX. Last time we checked there were 15 available for sale in various cities, including two trucks from Freightliner, GMC, Chevy, International, Ford and other tow truck makers. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
2. Medium Duty Tow Trucks at TruckPaper.com - Over 50 tow trucks for sale from Texas dealers on our last visit here, including wreckers and rollbacks from Ford, Hino, Peterbilt and more. Tow trucks from a variety of dealers — we saw dealers in Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin, Round Rock, Garland, and Pharr, TX. These trucks are classified as “medium duty” — if you want a bigger tow truck, see the next link below. (www.truckpaper.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my Capital One credit card account?
A. Click the first link below to find the login area for Capital One credit cards, and you may also want to check the other links related to managing your Capital One credit card account online:
1. Capital One Credit Card Login - Click through and use your username and password to access your Capital One credit card account and pay your bill, check purchase history, etc. If you don’t have a username and password, you’ll see a “Need to enroll?” link that leads to info on how to obtain those. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Capital One - Enroll in Online Banking - If you’ve never accessed your Capital One credit card account online before, you’ll need to click through on this link to register yourself for Capital One online banking services. (login.capitalone.com)
Q. What are my options for making my Capital One credit card payment?
A. You can pay your Capital One credit card bill online, by phone, or by mail. Use the links below to log in and pay or to find the right phone number / mailing address.
1. Capital One Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in here to pay your Capital One credit card bill online and/or to view statements, make changes to your account, etc. If you haven’t paid online before, click the “Need to Enroll” link to register for online account access. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Capital One Credit Card Payments By Phone - Go here for the Capital One customer service telephone number to make a bill payment by phone, as well as other Capital One phone numbers that may be helpful. (www.capitalone.com)
Q. Where can I find plastic or acrylic covers for diffusing fluorescent light?
A. Below you’ll find over 20 sites that sell fluorescent light diffusers — flat panels or other covers made to shield or soften the light from fluorescent bulbs, or to change their color.
1. USA Skypanels - Offers fluorescent light diffusers with sky scenes on the panels. (www.usaskypanels.com)
2. Replacement Fluorescent Diffuser at Home Depot - Home Depot offers a basic 4 foot x 2 foot fluorescent diffuser panel for $12.97. Can’t buy online, but you can check local store availability. (www.homedepot.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Fingerhut bill?
A. You can pay your Fingerhut credit bill online, by mail, over the phone, and even through automatic payments from your bank account. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Fingerhut Login and Bill Pay - Click through to sign in to your Fingerhut account and make a payment online. If you don’t already have an online account password, you can register for online access here. (www.fingerhut.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment on My WebBank / Fingerhut Credit Account? - This page tells you how to pay your Fingerhut credit card bill online or by mail (with mailing address provided), plus offers two other options for payments. (www.fingerhut.com)
Q. Where can I find camouflage dresses for sale?
A. Below are over a dozen sources for camo dresses, including formal camo wedding dresses, prom gowns, or just casual camo dresses.
1. Camo Diva - You’ll find over a dozen formal and casual Mossy Oak hunting camouflage dresses here for wedding, prom or just to go shoot something. Most are full camo, but a handful are white with camo accents if you don’t want your wedding to be all about camouflage. (camodivas.com)
2. Camo Formal - All kinds of camouflage dresses for formal occasions — camo wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, homecoming gowns, etc. (www.camoformal.com)
Q. How do I set up Auto Pay to automatically have my American Express Card bill paid each month from my bank account? How do I make changes if I’ve already enrolled for AutoPay?
A. You can set up AutoPay for American Express credit and charge cards via the American Express online account area. You’ll need to log in, choose “Pay Bill” and then look for the AutoPay link to enroll. If you’re already enrolled and want to make changes, you basically do the same thing, but instead of enrolling you will be able to edit existing information and settings. See the links below to get started:
1. American Express Login & AutoPay Setup - This link takes you to the American Express Card login area — Log in to your account, then choose your card and click “Pay Bill”, which will then give you the option to pay via Auto Pay. Once you choose AutoPay, you will be given the option to enroll. Fill out the bank account information to get set up, and you’re good to go. (online.americanexpress.com)
2. How Do I Enroll in AutoPay? - If you’ve checked out the link above, you probably don’t need this link, but, just in case, you can click through for information on how to set up automatic payments to pay your American Express card bill each month. Note that to actually set up the Auto Pay feature, you will need to log in to your American Express account online. (search.americanexpress.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Credit One card bill?
A. You can make a payment on your Credit One Bank card account online or by mail. See the links below for information on both options:
1. Credit One Online Login and Bill Pay - Click through to log in and pay your Credit One Bank bill straight from the Credit One site’s home page. (www.creditonebank.com)
2. Credit One Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to find the mailing address for Credit One card payments. You’ll also find customer service telephone numbers if you need to speak to a person about your account. (www.creditonebank.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my TJ Maxx credit card bill?
A. You can make a TJ Maxx credit card payment online, by mail, or by phone, but you can NOT make a payment in a TJ Maxx store. (NOTE: The TJ Maxx credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, formerly GE Capital Retail Bank, and you will make payments to Synchrony.) The links below will direct you to what you need:
1. TJ Maxx Credit Cards Login & Online Payment - Click through to log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill online, or, if you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you’ll find a link to register for online access. (www.reviewmyaccount.com)
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
1. AARP New York Life Insurance - Manage My Payments - Go here to log in to your AARP life insurance account via New York Life to pay your life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you can sign up for online access via a link on this page. (secure3.billerweb.com)
2. AARP Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address & Customer Service Phone Number - If you want to send in your AARP life insurance payment, you’ll find the Tampa Florida mailing address via this link. You’ll also find the telephone number for customer service if you have questions. (www.nylaarp.newyorklife.com)
Q. Where can I see semi trucks for sale online?
A. Below is a list of 9 good resources for finding used semi trucks for sale online:
1. eBay Motors - Over 1,000 used semi trucks up for auction or immediate sale here, including models from Freightliner, Peterbilt, Volvo, Kenworth and International among the mix. You can narrow the list by make, truck class, stance from you, etc. Photos, complete vehicle information, shipping and payment details included. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
2. Used Semi and Heavy Duty Trucks at Commercial Truck Trader - Over 20,000 listings of used semi trucks for sale here, from manufacturers including International, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Mack, etc. You’re also going to find other heavy duty truck listings on this page — you can get rid of those and zero in on the semis specifically by using the site’s search feature to see exactly the type of semi you want. (www.commercialtrucktrader.com)
Q. What information is available about credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Retail Bank?
A. Synchrony Bank (formerly named GE Capital Retail Bank) is the issuing bank behind many well-known retailer credit cards, including Wal-Mart credit cards, the JCPenney credit card, Care Credit medical financing, and many more. (The bank was formerly part of General Electric, but was spun off into a new company named Synchrony Bank.) If you have a card issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital and need information on the card or need to contact the company, the links below should get you started.
1. Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Credit Cards - Retail Partners - This page lists 29 retailer partners that issue their credit cards in partnership with Synchrony Bank / GE Capital, along with customer service phone numbers for each one, including Amazon, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard’s, eBay, GAP, Ikea, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Old Navy, Sam’s Club, TJ Maxx, Wal-Mart and more. (www.gecapital.com)
2. Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Credit Card - Online Login and Bill Pay - If you already have a Synchrony Bank / GE Capital credit card, go here to log in or register online and make a bill payment, check your balance, update your account information, etc. (www.mysynchrony.com)